Photos by Clarence Tabb, Jr., courtesy of Detroit News
Have you been on the hunt for a yarn bowl, but can’t find one with a design and colors that suit your taste? Well, with a little time and imagination, you can paint your own! We've joined forces with yarn shops all over metro Detroit to help knitters, crocheters and yarn artists explore another creative outlet, while creating a functional piece. Prices vary. Check our events calendar for upcoming workshops near you, and click below to read more about this fun program!
The Painted Pot hosts yarn workshops at the following shops:
• Yarn Stop | Clawson, MI
• Fun with Fiber | Farmington, MI
• The Knitters Nest | Clarkston, MI
• Skeins on Main | Rochester, MI
• Ewe to You Yarns | Grand Blanc, MI
• Woolly&Co. | Birmingham, MI
• Crafty Lady Trio | Macomb, MI
Interested in hosting your own yarn bowl workshop? Give us a call today!