- Your ceramic project will be ready after 4 p.m. on the date specified on your receipt (typically between 10-14 days after painting).
- You must pick up your piece(s) within 4 weeks of your pick-up date. After 4 weeks, we are not responsible for lost or damaged pieces or refunds.
- Please remember that ceramics in not an exact science. Hand painted pottery is never meant to come out perfectly; imperfects are part of its charm!
- There is a small chance your piece can break or become damaged during the firing process. If this happens, we will call you as soon as possible. You will receive store credit to remake your piece.
- We do not have space to store works in progress so if you cannot finish your piece after beginning to work on it, we will wrap it for you to take home. You can return to the studio to finish it at your earliest convenience.
- During extreme weather, we may choose to close for a period of time. Please call the studio or check our Facebook page to be sure we are open before heading our way!
CARING FOR YOUR POTTERY
All ceramics painted at The Painted Pot are non-toxic, lead free, and food safe. Please use them and love them every day—they are not just for display! We recommend hand washing to preserve colors and sheen. Over time, heat from the dishwasher and the detergent’s chemicals can cause colors and sheen to dull. Do NOT place your pottery in a microwave or preheated oven, or on a stove burner or other open flame. Pottery will become extremely hot and is at risk of cracking. With proper care, your hand painted pottery will give you years of enjoyment!
Free parking for guests of The Painted Pot is available on a first-come, first-served basis in the lot behind the building, located off of Pine Street. There is also metered curbside parking in front of our building ($1/hr; Mon.-Sat., 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.) and a public parking structure across the street (first two hours free; $1/hr thereafter for regular spaces).
The Painted Pot accepts cash, checks, and Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Payment for studio time and pottery is due at the time of painting. Returned checks are subject to a $30 fee.